JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
28 November, 07:13
*I want you to get angry* Something like this will be reported in the #media in #Germany 2021. I myself think it is perfidious and extreme scaremongering, but #fascism is growing and growing .....

"In many federal states, #Unvaccinated people are now already excluded: Restaurant visits, walks over the #Christmas market or other events - everything only with 2G or 2G+ (#vaccinated or recovered) possible. Unfortunately, unvaccinated people have to stay outside"

"If the legislature decides to make vaccination compulsory, this could have consequences for those who continue to be unvaccinated. For example, as of today, unvaccinated #Employees already have to present a current test every day if they want to enter their workplace. Who refuses, that threaten salary reduction and in the repetition case even the dismissal."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
"The state could start with Bafög (state support for students) , housing allowance and the like and make the payment dependent on the vaccination status. It could revoke the driver's license of a vaccination refuser," says Joachim Wieland. The #Lawyer believes such sanctions are quite feasible. He points out that several thousand people are already in jail for failing to pay a fine."

As I said, I myself think that all these reports are scaremongering, so that people can still get the lethal injection very quickly.
07:13 AM - Nov 28, 2021
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustAn Anon, click on at the bottom under it