Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 December, 11:15
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
IF people watch the trails being laid down, they will see them spread into what looks like "clouds". This NEVER happened when I was a kid, I'm now 60.

Someone mentioned that they are putting trails in the skies of OLD MOVIES. I watch the classic channel and I have SEEN TRAILS in old black and whites as early as 1956! I guess they want to fool you into thinking they were always there. UNBELIEVABLE the lengths they go to really.

I want to know who pays for this, us? I don't approve and want it stopped!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
28 November, 12:58
Four decades ago, I said our air, water and food were being poisened! I was in my early 20’s.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 November, 09:35
Yes, I watched this first run in 2011...
The follow up to this;

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Why in the World are They Spraying? - YouTube

Acclaimed documentary film featuring Dane Wigington, Scott Stevens, Rosalind Peterson, and Francis Mangels who share their expert analysis of weather modific...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 November, 10:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is documented if anyone doubts this- 2 slides. Satan cannot be God, so he finds ways to play God.