Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana:
The smartest thing that you could do for yourself & your family right now today is to take your money out of all big central banks &put it in smaller hometown banks &credit unions with no affiliations to big banks via any ownership by big banks.
Central bankers are bout to fall!

DanUSCG
UscgDan
The Fed Reserve isn’t Federal and it has No Reserves!
05:38 PM - Nov 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
29 November, 09:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Actually if you communicate with the smaller banks, credit unions, communicating with honest people ask them where they get their funds for lending, who gives them financial backing?
Who insures them, who controls them, BAR associations?

How many of these institutions are borrowing from the big banks?
How many of these institution's are mandating masks, COVID-19 tests, COVID-19 shots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 09:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The Fed insures most of them, but many of them are not owned by the central bankers.
Idk much about credit unions but I have done business with local banks from a govt & personal standpoint for decades.
Most are owned by the rich people in the local towns by majority whether Lawyers or other.
All money comes thro the Fed. & the swift system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

27 November, 09:41
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Evening Snaps, thank you.
You are always a bright part of the day!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
27 November, 05:46
i do not support the "fed reserve" or "fed banks". i looked into a state bank a few years ago and had to pass. they wanted $500 to open an account and you had to maintain that $500. decided they were working with rich locals, not surprising where i live. that in itself raised ?'s

27 November, 09:43
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Mine costs me 8$per month with free checks and a debit card, both banks that I have here locally.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 November, 05:42
Im in a credit union backed by FDIC. The fall should happen around 12/1 or 12/12?

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
27 November, 09:49
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
fdic is only 1-2% funded... it has been underfunded for a long time. if there is a bank run there is bothing they can do to assure consumer confidence.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
27 November, 10:14
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
FDIC does not cover credit unions, the NCUA does, so you might be at a small/local bank. FDIC insurances covers up to 250,000 per depositor per INSTITUTION. So an account with joint ownership and two beneficiaries would be covered for 1,000,000. it is really built to protect a failing institution (singular), not a complete fiat currency collapse.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

27 November, 09:45
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes Maam!
Glad to hear from you the search will not pull you when I type in your name lately idk why not?