Operation Que @OperationQ
Joe Bidan Actor Makes It Abundantly Clear He Is Wearing An Advanced Silicone Skinmask.

πŸŽ₯ https://www.instagram.com/...

The actor behind the skinmask tugs and stretches the skinmask so far out to the point where he reveled all of his gums/teeth on the bottom of his mouth, right before releasing the skinmask at which point we can see the respective effect of the silicone's elasticity as it releases from his finger tips and does not instantly return to how/where the lip/skin would normally rest over the gums/teeth if it were actual human skin as opposed to silicone.

↙️↙️Read & Share The Full Article)β†˜οΈβ†˜οΈ

πŸ”"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...
03:20 PM - Nov 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
07 January, 06:13
In response Operation Que to his Publication
ThankQ, Patriot..and double for the follow. Trying to rebuild accounts of 4k and 45k, respectively from Twatville and Crackbook...booted proudly from both! Thanks again, and keep up the amazing work! #wwg1wgaww #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
07 January, 06:13
ThankQ, Patriot..and double for the follow. Trying to rebuild accounts of 4k and 45k, respectively from Twatville and Crackbook...booted proudly from both! Thanks again, and keep up the amazing work! #wwg1wgaww #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
29 December, 01:42
wow 🀯🀯🀯🀯 great comm

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 November, 06:34
as i watched him speaking last week i did think πŸ€” "why in the heck is he consistently pulling at his lips every time hes speaking"
i will pay more attention now at what to catch in his lip pulling.
the lines on either sides of his eyes caught my attention too. they are "tightening lines" just more noticeable last week to me as well.

27 November, 10:10
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Check out the full article I provided above, you will love all the evidence I have saved over the year similar to this one πŸ˜πŸŽ―πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
25 November, 05:39
Creepy

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
25 November, 04:22
space force general hayden fully controlled by donnie ,black sun king of north america
so,do you still blame "biden" for all he did as president or do you understand why donnie played you for fools you are

26 November, 06:27
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I knew from the moment I saw your dark profile picture that you were a low vibe Luciferian hate spreading shill. Thanqs for proving my point.