Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 November, 11:20
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Would you happen to know a good source for Pine Needle tea? I've looked around and seen several but really don't know if they are reliable sources. Thanks for your post!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 November, 02:35
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 November, 02:39
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I just made my own - boil a small clump white pine needles (perhaps the size of your small finger) strain and enjoy - I believe it works well. Cedar tea also good - you should skim the top before drinking though

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 November, 04:56
Funny how you guys don't care about kids being injected with shit in early clinical trials the very second it supports your narrative.

This is an experimental treatment in early clinical trial. Kids are getting intravenous injections in those experimental trials.

Y'all are hypocrites.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 November, 06:58
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
100 years -and - pine needle tea
I guess you don't believe cures have been witheld.
Q 694

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
25 November, 01:45