TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 November, 07:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 November, 03:09
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
there are consentrention camps now in Australia is this also a lie, so why continue with the poisonous vaxx why do this to the world?, why do this to the children, i am fully awake i think 80% of us are... so why continue with this madness people losing their jobs people dying etc etc etc, why can't we the woken ones have our glory now, the other 20% will either lose it or wake the f....k up once and for all....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
I can tell you that around here there are not even close to 90%. people are walking around in masks and testing themselves for Covid constantly. Kids teacher has “it” so they sent an email that teacher needs to stay home but don’t worry the kids are safe, no need to quarantine - a few months ago they would have shut down the school. make up your minds!! and no one even questions it at ALL.
04:27 PM - Nov 24, 2021
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it