Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
25 November, 11:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
There has not been a Q post for a year now and we are all weaker for it. Most folks have gone through their savings, people are jab dying, folks are committing suicide. For all we know Q and the Team have packed up and gone home while we have been left in a very weak position.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
25 November, 01:37
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
I have seen so much and heard so much this year and it is a wonderful and a very blissful year! God is the Almighty God! Praise Praise Praise his Holy name! Holy Holy Holy is Our Heavenly Father's name!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 November, 01:42
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
In every situation we have God, who is with us - for sure👍HE will never let us down🙏Pray. Believe. Hope. Love. Faith.❣️

Christy Curran @moonglow77
24 November, 07:02
Is the bioweapon part of the plan ? Is killing us part of the plan? Is losing our jobs, homes and having no money for food part of the plan? I love Trump but I don't like it when he told the wold to take the poison jab. Power to the People I don't trust anyone in our Government .

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 November, 03:23
Awesome!
Thank…Q 👍

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 November, 03:09
there are consentrention camps now in Australia is this also a lie, so why continue with the poisonous vaxx why do this to the world?, why do this to the children, i am fully awake i think 80% of us are... so why continue with this madness people losing their jobs people dying etc etc etc, why can't we the woken ones have our glory now, the other 20% will either lose it or wake the f....k up once and for all....

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 November, 04:05
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
The next moves are by God not man . We will discuss after the Events.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 November, 04:27
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
I can tell you that around here there are not even close to 90%. people are walking around in masks and testing themselves for Covid constantly. Kids teacher has “it” so they sent an email that teacher needs to stay home but don’t worry the kids are safe, no need to quarantine - a few months ago they would have shut down the school. make up your minds!! and no one even questions it at ALL.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 November, 02:58
... but some people really died/dying from the sh(i)ot💉, or is/was that a movie, too?
... asking for a friend‼️

24 November, 04:11
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
no, sadly that is real.

Maxxxmo *** @Maxxxmo
24 November, 12:41
Why do we only get fake this and fake that? When will we get something REAL? I don't like your movies anymore.

24 November, 01:31
In response Maxxxmo *** to his Publication
That takes a lot of time and we do not have the time now. This is almost over and Good has defeated Evil. Now, mopping up the minions of the Cabal as the 13 Illuminati
Families are now dead.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 November, 11:49
Do we listen to Q, or what??

SIXTY-SIX TIMES Q posted "ENJOY THE SHOW"

🐸🍿

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 November, 12:36
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
actors get medals

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
25 November, 11:49
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
We are the show, watching friends die, feeding families at food banks, no jobs, we are all in a weaker position. Trump might be holding his ace card but we are all holding the fucken joker.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
24 November, 11:19
May I just add, and good summary by the way. By no means sit back and watch....

We are all part of this "movie" we are definitely part of the plan. When you do wake-up, then action is your goal.

action action action, we're done with mean tweets and the quips on SM.

Call your reps, write letters, make signs, run for local offices and school boards. Men be men, women you're doing more and more and I'm very proud of you! Leaders lead. Lets all strive to be leaders.

thanks and may the force be with us WWG1WGA.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 November, 11:10
Is the jab being given to military a placebo. That is what I want to know. Are they reporting a show there?

24 November, 12:26
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
no

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 November, 11:08
merci 😎☝️

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
23 November, 11:55
I get and I want to believe everything that this says however this is not a movie that we are watching ...this is a movie that is being played out in real time and in real lives! so maybe some of the vaccines are not real blah blah blah etc but these children that are getting them and have to wear masks to school everyday and are being indoctrinated on a daily basis on covid, there's sexual preference, their sexual identity, they're pronouns... and then if they find out but the vaccine is poison how are they going to live the rest of their lives wondering whether they got the real Poison or the fake one? they are being bullied in school if they did not take the jab.. way too many questions and way too much time has passed...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 November, 12:05
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Go do something about it if youre so upset... 🤷‍♂️

Kira Kju @kju17
23 November, 04:52
there is nothing to add…

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
22 November, 06:28
ive heard so many things trying to find the truth! whats your thoughts on Devolution, another syop?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 November, 05:34
Is the fact that people taking the vaccines are going to die... or is that fake as well? And if it is fake the jokes is on us for telling people that, isn't it. I hope people are not going to die... because a lot of our loved ones have taken those shots. This is all quite insane... no matter which way it goes...

23 November, 11:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Read what thousands of Virologist, Immunologist, Scientist, MD’s and other experts have said about the vaxx and boosters. Not the DS players who claim its science ,but, its so far from real science I’m shocked people stood in line to take the death jabbs. When they start trying to give this to children the person holding the syringe may very well lose their heads.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 November, 12:57
REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING WHILE YOU PLAY SOME GAME WITH OUR LIVES

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 November, 11:05
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
There are casualties in war.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 November, 11:05
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
There are casualties in war.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 November, 11:26
I don't underestimate our importance as extras. With that in mind, I am operating as if this was not true. We are part of the show.

Also in the back of my head is the nagging thought that their making obvious mistakes could be a way to get us to let our guard down.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
20 November, 08:42
I hope Trump and whoever in the military are having fun writing and directing this movie, like with fake Biden supposedly getting a colonoscopy yesterday. Reading that news release in the morning provided me a much-needed laugh. 😂 And I think that detail is part of the larger narrative of him experiencing physical and cognitive decline, laying the groundwork for removal from [fake] office. I am reassured knowing that Trump and the alliance are 100% in control of this operation!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 November, 11:13
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Damn, bro!

You had to go & say "operation."

LOL.

https://youtu.be/rCMXaykYm...
He Has What For Brains? - YouTube

This video should be shared at high volumes, preferably with someone who needs a laugh. This video is satire/parody and just for fun. This video was made for...

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 November, 08:41

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 November, 10:30
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I think we all know this. Hillary has a body double. have seen them in a pic together walking side by side. this witch has been dead for awhile. so has Joe......

Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 November, 11:20
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
The REAL Hillary is already DEAD.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
20 November, 08:36
We already WON❗#NCSWIC