Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 November, 03:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
But at what cost? So many are losing the battle for the basic elements of life and family. So many are given hard decisions to either comply or face the possibility of losing everything. So many, myself included, are on the brink of accepting the painful slow death of their agenda, or being cast out in the street with nothing.
It's a hard pill to swallow when nothing actually seems to be happening to reverse the course of their evil. winning a small battle in the midst of chaos may seem like it will reach a goal in the long run, but it does little to actually help when the American People are made to suffer, and in a lot of cases, lose entirely.
I don't see any way that any of these claims of, "The Plan" are real and/or significantly benefit the Freedom of Americans.
Just how I am feeling at the moment, on the cusp of the upcoming loss of my job, livelihood, and unsure what my family will do and where we will go after the complete financial ruin in the wake of this insanity.
04:21 PM - Nov 24, 2021
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DocSavageDR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doc Savage, click on at the bottom under it