Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply
Tina Morris @Tmorr7
01 February, 11:50
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
SICK BASTARDS WHO DO THIS NEED TO DIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Driscoll @Tara45
01 February, 11:33
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 February, 11:14
Do it Q.

Kay Julien @OneLove
30 January, 12:17
My heart is tearing up. It`s so horrible.
And at the same time i have to restrain my hate for the people who don`t even want to know. I realy don`t like to hurt people, but sometimes i`d like to punch them in the face if they don`t want to hear about it.
The are afraid to take responsibility for themselves and they are afraid that their beautiful world (the don`t even know that they are slaves)
will collapse.
But why???????

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
30 January, 01:05
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
i totally understand EXACTLY what you're saying..
when i told my sister, her response was "i don't wanna see that.. i don't even wanna know about it" my response was yep that's the problem! too many ppl turning a blind eye and now look at where we are! a child comes up missing every 40 seconds..

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
30 January, 11:52
This is beyond sick! There are no words. Pure evil. This needs to be stopped!!!!

30 January, 01:09
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
"those that know cannot sleep"
only way to stop it, is to expose it! help spread the word..
www.vault.fbi.org www.blackvault.com
research
dig
educate
WWG1WGA WW

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
30 January, 11:35
Where was this picture taken and by whom?

30 January, 01:16
In response Leanne Marie to her Publication
🐸why? do you think it's photoshopped? the information is out there.. it's up to each of us to educate ourselves.. stop being so reliant on others for your information. you'll trust it more when you research it for yourself...
I've provided a couple links below to start your digging.
happy hunting, fren

WWG1WGA WW

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
01 February, 11:46
In response Leanne Marie to her Publication
do an Internet search for Chinese gymnastics training children and you'll see the bottom picture in those I don't know where the top one was taken

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 11:20