Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Tucker had a segment tonight on about how Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s book is being blacklisted -- that no one's writing a review for it in any major outlet and that his livestreamed book signing was taken down. I think we should all make this book really sell well... Looking for a Christmas gift, even one for yourself? Here's your book! (And, of course, President Trump's new book too. 😉)
👊💥🔥⚡

https://childrenshealthdef...
08:48 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 November, 11:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
ordered one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
23 November, 09:49
My friend got the book and was so compelled that she got it on audio so she could listen while tidying up the house!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 10:58
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
❤️🙏😇

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 November, 09:33
Of course they're going to blacklist it just like they blacklisted and killed anyone that didn't march to their death camp music. I agree, we should all buy it.