Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 November, 02:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
23 November, 03:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So I guess we are running full speed with this "Kyle is a puppet" narrative to save Lin Woods reputation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
23 November, 04:39
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
What evidence do you have to make claims against Lin Wood? Lin Wood is a Christian and his actions have shown he has a good moral character.

Also, anyone can SAY they are a Christian and spout some bible verses but what LIN has shown of recent is that he is VERY interested in getting his hands on that $2M. Is that part of "good moral character"?🤔
06:25 PM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineV in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 November, 12:15
Please listen to the videos and hopefully it will straighten the facts!

28 November, 07:13
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
No. Lin has made the Q community seem as insane as he possibly could. Lin gave A LOT of ammunition to the MSM. Im done with anything Lin Wood.

23 November, 06:37
And to phantomvirus2020-Makes a post replying to my comment but "blocks" me from seeing it, how courageous...🤡

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts