Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
So I guess we are running full speed with this "Kyle is a puppet" narrative to save Lin Woods reputation?
03:53 PM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineV in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
23 November, 04:39
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
What evidence do you have to make claims against Lin Wood? Lin Wood is a Christian and his actions have shown he has a good moral character.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 06:22
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Ill tell you what gets me the most, when Lin told all his fellow Georgians that they should "boycott" the run-off election in Georgia. WTF did he think THAT would achieve other than LOSING for Republicans🤔This 18 yr old kid that sat in jail for 87 days and went to bat for ALL Americans and our right to self defense has done way more for the people of this country than ANYTHING Lin has done. I most certainly am not ready to draw and quarter Kyle Rittenhouse in favor of salvaging poor Lin Woods reputation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 06:25
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Also, anyone can SAY they are a Christian and spout some bible verses but what LIN has shown of recent is that he is VERY interested in getting his hands on that $2M. Is that part of "good moral character"?🤔

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 November, 04:23
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
you are an idiot.