TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 November, 07:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 November, 05:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Is the fact that people taking the vaccines are going to die... or is that fake as well? And if it is fake the jokes is on us for telling people that, isn't it. I hope people are not going to die... because a lot of our loved ones have taken those shots. This is all quite insane... no matter which way it goes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Read what thousands of Virologist, Immunologist, Scientist, MD’s and other experts have said about the vaxx and boosters. Not the DS players who claim its science ,but, its so far from real science I’m shocked people stood in line to take the death jabbs. When they start trying to give this to children the person holding the syringe may very well lose their heads.
11:11 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 November, 01:14
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I agree... I think the brainwashing is way past being completed... these people cannot switch to Awake... they are too far gone... and are going to end up taking boosters. No amount of evidence makes any difference to them...😑😑😖😖

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 04:42
Yes, Trained lemmings who demand their extermination. So sad.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 November, 05:53
I have wondered since way before Trump, back to childhood, of what we(un-washed)of brain, that have always questioned hinky narratives
and have always been very aware/observant, just what is it we have going on... I do know that those who mock God are blind to truth