Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:00
Kyle Rittenhouse supports BLM apparently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
It is my belief he is a crisis actor. I read he is also a Freemason, but I'm not sure if that is correct. This is another George Floyd event for distractions. We need to still focus on the fixing of the 2020 elections!!!
08:28 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 November, 08:29
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
2 screenshots 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
24 November, 01:55
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
This particular sandy hook crisis actor msg going around is false. Noah Ponzer was a twin and parents were in twin club that I was part of (I have twins). His twin (female) left behind is now 15. I don't believe the Adam shooter story at all, I believe this was a psyop hit with a patsy. Like LV, there's no way that kid carried all that weaponry. I just wanted to post that kyle is not noah.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 November, 08:09
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication