17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
22 November, 02:11
Are you also experiencing a resounding and palpable separation from the #Matrix ?
The earth dwellers, demons, and the blind little sheep of mankind. It is like they are from another world to me now.

And the further we go along, the deeper my awareness. The distance becomes greater and greater, all happening faster and faster.

Some I love, and have known forever, but I see now our missions are so different.
I hold the fear of God for them and my enemies, and pray for them, for God! That is his desire, HIS wishes.

The lens through which I disern the space we dwell is so different now. It begins and ends with God. Life is so easy now that I submit all to him. His wish is my only command!

I know the truth. I forget others do not know what I do.
Some just refuse to recognize the reality of our existance and always will.

I must remember they don't have to do anything they do not want to.
I must remeber to show love, kindness, and patience.
I must remember . . .
I change

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
It is reminiscent of the movie "the Beach".
He goes and lives amongst other like minded people separated from society. They have their own culture and finally by not following the rules. they are killed off and had to disband.
At the end of the movie, he is at a computer and sees the picture of them when everything was good. He looks around the room, but nobody experienced the same thing so he had nobody to share the story with.
We are like that. So many of us have changed and are God focused and it is impossible to convey how we feel to the ones that never change.
03:03 PM - Nov 22, 2021
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it