and I would love some
BQQMs
10:31 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
31 January, 07:56
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Jan 30 is my birthday too!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 10:05
Boom!💥 Happy Birthday, fellow Aquarius! Mine's in two days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Brenna @GSDZiva
30 January, 06:26
Happy Birthday 🤗

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
30 January, 06:22
🎉Happy Birthday! Might want to be a little more specific with your wish. My bday was Jan. 6 - wondering if I missed a detail or two lol. Have a great day and may all your wishes come true!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 06:08
Happy Birthday, Qwe Love You! 💥💥💥💥💥.💥💥💥💥💥 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Julie Boe @JulieB
30 January, 06:04
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear LQve Trump
Happy Birthday to you! 🎇🎆🌌

Traci McKinney @Traci_awake
30 January, 06:00
Happy Qirthday 🎂. Have an awesome rest of your day.

Meredith Kinder @merrie_70
30 January, 05:59
Happy birthday! I hope you get your birthday wish!

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 05:58
Happy birthday and Blessings to you!

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 05:58
Happy birthday and Blessings to you!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
30 January, 05:57
Happy Birthday!!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
30 January, 05:55
WOW ! Wild ! and Happy birthday !

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 05:54
Happy Birthday!

Are you eternally 25 like me? LOL

Shane Burkhart @Shaneb7
30 January, 06:03
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Nope i am 50 today

Southern Gal @Southerngal
Happy Birthday!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
Happy Birthday!!

Sibsational One @Sibsational1
30 January, 01:12
Thursday was my Birthday and I was wishing for the same thing!

Happy Birthday - Enjoy the day!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
In response Sibsational One to his Publication

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 January, 05:55
In response Sibsational One to his Publication
Happy Belated Birthday!

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
30 January, 11:27
Have a wonderful Birthday and may your wishes come true. God Bless

ang guar @tinydancer
30 January, 11:25
Happy Birthday to you! God bless!

Deplorable Sunny @Wutevuh
30 January, 11:20
Happy Birthday !

elora rahi @elora
30 January, 11:14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREN! May your birthday wish come true & may you have booms for your birthday! 🎈🎂✨

Maries Renero @mariesrenero
30 January, 11:11
God bless your day, happy birthday.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
30 January, 11:07
🚀🚀happy birthday!!🎯🎯💥💥

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 January, 11:04
Happy Birthday!

Country Girl @trumplican1
30 January, 10:56
Happpppppyyyy birthdayyyyy!!💥

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
30 January, 10:39
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Chong Hui @Chonghui
30 January, 10:39
Happy birthday!🎂💥

Only followers of this user (SassylilTrumpgirl) can see their posts

Micki Yates @MickiLY
30 January, 10:37
Happy Birthday

Nep Patriot @Npatriotmaj
30 January, 10:35
happy birthday

Lyn Wright @Lynsioux
30 January, 10:33

LQve Trump @LoveTump
30 January, 10:36
In response Lyn Wright to his Publication
That would have to be the BEST gift!