Doq Holliday @doqholliday
My little boy starts to get cranky while in the car and we just turn on Bryson Gray’s “Lets Go Brandon” and the head bobbing starts and totally takes his bad mood away.

He can listen to it forever and the good move doesn’t go away.

There’s some type of vibe with Bryson’s music that allows me to envision all of us in the future at live concerts singing LGB and ‘We are the Champions’ and ‘World at our Feet’ by Timmy Trumpet.

Bright days are ahead Patriots.
12:05 AM - Nov 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I needed this, thank you. Holidays sometimes bring out the saddness, I am a widow of a Spec. Forces veteran, went into Foreign Service Officer, died suddenly in hotel after 2 year TOD in Bogota. I wish so much that he was here to take all this in. i pray he is watching from above. My son no longer speaks to me, believes the whole conspiricy theory thing… me cra cra.. standing up for our freedom & the rescue of innocent children is most important, I have taken a stand💥Godspeed Patriots, a blessed Thanksgiving 🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 November, 02:11
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving and sorry for yourloss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 08:52
❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 November, 02:30
Amen! 👍❤️😀

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 November, 07:07
Children are STILL so sensitive and able to "read" our vibes instantly ... perhaps the music sent out so much love from YOU it transferred over to your son.

Thank you for all you do DoQ.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 November, 12:22
I share World At Our Feet frequently, and people just don't seem to get it. I love it!
(runs off to watch it again)
WWG1WGA
❤️🙏🌎🎶🎺

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 November, 12:07
vibes 🤙🏻