Robby Ball @perfectsliders
30 January, 09:20
Only by Federal Law can these lights be turned off. During this time no photos can be taken. Offices are being stripped of hidden information to use in court cases. Many have been arrested and the investigations are continuing. There is proof now that January 6th was a set up. False Flag. Pipe bombs, actors, ect. The problem is the FBI is both investigating and crooked. There are White Hats too. The fence around the Capitol said to protect those inside, is there to monitor coming and going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
Just a Heads Up, But this Guy, Jake Angeli. the So-called
"Qanon Shamen" is Trending on Twitter saying That President Trump Somehow Betrayed Him! Claims He was Promised a Pardon for his Actions At The Capitol, and is set To Testify at the impeachment Inquisition!
I Don't for one second Believe this Creep Has Anything To Do With "Q"
10:10 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by singindavey in this post can reply
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
30 January, 12:03
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
And I read an article yesterday that said he was planning to plead not guilty for his trial (which has yet to take place).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
30 January, 10:41
go on Rumble search YellowstoneWolfAZ

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
30 January, 10:38
That guy is still a mystery to me. One girl on Twit was saying he is her bro and a marine. There's pics of him with Rudy- and that Austin Steinbart guy (another mystery) and then there was a Simpons episode with that costume...my brain hurts.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
30 January, 12:05
In response Broken Compass to her Publication
The simpson pick is a fake. I saw a pic where is is with Paul Pelosi too... For me too he's a mystery

Steph Halfhide @Halfsteph
30 January, 10:18
A bad actor.