Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Only by Federal Law can these lights be turned off. During this time no photos can be taken. Offices are being stripped of hidden information to use in court cases. Many have been arrested and the investigations are continuing. There is proof now that January 6th was a set up. False Flag. Pipe bombs, actors, ect. The problem is the FBI is both investigating and crooked. There are White Hats too. The fence around the Capitol said to protect those inside, is there to monitor coming and going.
09:20 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 January, 12:22
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
There are no 100% sources in a propaganda war. Everyone is impatient. Try to be more realistic. Some are stronger than others. Demanding to get real sources and up to minute information is futile. If you are not strong enough to help in the DIFFICULT cyber war, just sit back and stay out of the way. The real Patriots are going to save you either way. Your complaints are meaningless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
30 January, 12:00
I've seen a video from a patriot (Mustang Medic on YT) who asked to a policeman there. The guy told him that these building are unlighted all nights (from 2:00 to 6:00 AM). The policeman told him that's usual that the light are turned out all the nights

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 January, 10:22
what sauces do you have? or is this more speculation....

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
30 January, 10:21
It would be very nice---and I mean VERY nice---if an official source could give us confirmation of all these "arrests" I keep hearing about. We the People have a right to know justice is being served. We deserve to know that our stolen votes will be returned to is. As we sit here reading the tea leaves trying to figure out what's happening, there are scores of terrified people and many lost jobs. If there is an operation underway, we need confirmation. If the Republic is being saved, we need to know. The secrecy was real fun for about three years, but it's time.

David Mulloy @singindavey
30 January, 10:10
Just a Heads Up, But this Guy, Jake Angeli. the So-called
"Qanon Shamen" is Trending on Twitter saying That President Trump Somehow Betrayed Him! Claims He was Promised a Pardon for his Actions At The Capitol, and is set To Testify at the impeachment Inquisition!
I Don't for one second Believe this Creep Has Anything To Do With "Q"

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
30 January, 10:41
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
go on Rumble search YellowstoneWolfAZ

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
30 January, 12:03
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
And I read an article yesterday that said he was planning to plead not guilty for his trial (which has yet to take place).