Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 01:18
What is this?
Was this all a FF?
Not saying just asking questions!
You know Nana always has questions.

https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
I took screenshots from officially KYLE TRIAL BROADCASTING...🤔

IS THAT 666 OR NOT? ASKIN FOR A FREN

https://youtu.be/fXXNk08ex...
09:50 PM - Nov 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 05:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
In saw that a few days ago, agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 05:09
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Who knows

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 November, 06:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
KYLE proces looks very unnatural to me.
I am no expert on Anglo Saxony Law System, which on one hand has good features, on other hand the IDEA OF PUBLIC JURY IS WEIRD, IF YOU ARE EMPATH, ITS QUITE EASY TO MANIPULATE THEM...
IT NEEDS REFORM ANYWAY. AND LET BE BOLD AS FUCK, 80% LAWYERS WORDWIDE ARE CROOKS, ONLY FEW LIKE LLYN WOOD HAS MORAL CREDIT HIGH ENOUGH TO STAND IN TRUTH...
MOST OF THEM TOOK IT JUST AS JOB, A CAREER CHASE, WHICH ULTIMATELLY LEADS INTO CORRUPTION OF THEIR SOUL BY GREED FOR POWER OVER OTHERS...
ITS QUITE COMPLICATE FAST ENOUGH SOLVE WHO IS ON WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY BEFORE THEY RUINED MANY INNOCENT LIVES...
ON 5D THEY MUST BE MANDATORY PRESENT EXTRATTERESTRIAL EMPATHS TO FIX THIS MAJOR FLAW...😇