Not saying just asking questions!
You know Nana always has questions.

https://twitter.com/i/stat...
01:18 PM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
21 November, 05:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If it was a false flag, I'd say it was done by the White Hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 November, 12:03
Post just above, won't post the link. Jurors stalled, 10-2.
Ten to Two, like the Mickey Mouse clock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 November, 11:42
I don't know what to believe anymore. This is all enough to drive anyone crazy. I am putting all my trust in GOD and JESUS. Not man ever.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 November, 12:43
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Matthew 24 records the warning spoken by our Lord. The last days will be a time of utter deception. The only hope is as you stated... to look to... focus on Christ... Amen.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 November, 11:37
Wow, That Was Bizarre! I’m With You Nana! Confused! His Foot Did Disappear!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 November, 11:32
Emotional reactions funnel energy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 04:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Distractions mostly, but also to serve up a win for 2nd amendment

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
20 November, 11:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
21 November, 05:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Bull shit.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 November, 09:50
I took screenshots from officially KYLE TRIAL BROADCASTING...🤔

IS THAT 666 OR NOT? ASKIN FOR A FREN

https://youtu.be/fXXNk08ex...

21 November, 05:09
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Who knows

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 05:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
In saw that a few days ago, agree!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 November, 09:47
HERE GOES ELON TAKE ON KYLE...
SAME AS MINE, WHICH I POSTED INDEPENDENTLY😇

Catherine 7369 @cmzee4
20 November, 06:55
Why did Kyles mom, on a Fox interview with Hannity, say "President Kennedy..um..Presidential candidate Biden"?
Why did Judge Schroeder, during a preliminary hearing, say "Mr Kenn..um uh..Mr Rittenhouse"?

20 November, 09:32
In response Catherine 7369 to her Publication
Thanks did not know that

21 November, 12:06
In response Catherine 7369 to her Publication
Judge also said, "...we'll break to order lunch now. Maybe some Asian food arriving on a container ship." Hello.

He made reference to that.

Proud Ulster Man @Belfastonian
20 November, 06:36
🤨🤯

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
20 November, 09:47
In response Proud Ulster Man to his Publication
Sandy hooks happened in 2012! I believe it was first graders!
so 9 plus what 6 maybe 7 at the most doesnt seem to add up to 18
Just saying! I think someone is trying shill here

20 November, 04:11
Wow, because Kyle's head was outlined in black there at the end and I thought, "whoa, I've been paying so much attention to those who cry 'Photoshop!' that I'm seeing it now."

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 November, 03:03
Wow those pictures are compelling. Let's see if this kid takes down the other half of fake news in law suits. They called him a mass murderer after trial for an hr. Then the networks went soft. Like they all got a call. Why did Alex Jones loose with such compelling evidence? Where the family's given a deal? Or the kids at least? Obama had Sandy Hook family's in WH as soon as Trump won.

20 November, 06:15
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Who knows hun, Nana doesnt have a copy of the script for this "Greatest Movie Ever Told"
Wish I did, dont you?

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
20 November, 02:51
I personally say FF.. too many strange things going on in that "courtroom". Especially judges phone going off a few times playing proud to be an american. lol

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 November, 02:22
That video could have been photoshopped.

Anyone in the courtroom was under instruction to have no outbursts. Have you ever sat in a courtroom during a trial? Brutal.

I saw the Kenosha riot live. Was that pre-recorded?

We are deep into psyops. Anything is possible.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 November, 06:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I reviewed NBC and FOX videos. It's at about 19:22 into these cuts of the cross examination of Kyle. Same anomaly so its unlikely a photoshop but who knows anymore. We live in Bizzaro world.
https://youtu.be/JG8PhtFrO...
Full Video: Prosecutors Cross-Examine Kyle Rittenhouse - YouTube

Kyle Rittenhouse took the stand Wednesday to testify in his own murder trial, detailing the night he shot three people, killing two of them, during unrest in...

20 November, 06:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Nana agrees you cant believe much of anything your eyes see anymore.
You think that is something you should see what I see in my visions.
Giggles

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
20 November, 02:10
Here's what is interesting. Alex Jones's lawsuit against him for his Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was in the news this week. lol
Could be something to all of this. Who knows?
Weird stuff went on during that trial.
My red flag went off when I saw Kyle doing the 3 6's hand gesture.
I was like...wth is going on here?
None of us know the truth about anything.
We can only specualte.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
20 November, 06:47
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
What is the 3 6 hand gesture? i have never heard of that.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 November, 01:57
I seen what pic of kyle when younger, not the same pic!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 November, 01:49
Bread & Circus

Trust nothing...

Remember barry made propaganda legal....

20 November, 06:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yep

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
20 November, 01:44
I Guess If You Are A Q Person Then This Who Deferentially Prove That We Are Watching A Movie. That All I Have Nana

20 November, 06:39
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Nana thinks the reruns will be playing for literally a millennia!