John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 11:14
I came across a 8 line in Gematria when looking up the Behemoths God made on the 5th day...

It said "leave the horses, Ven, Ner, in Idaho, start, project, Aloha, Barbie."
I looked up Aloha Barbie and the first thing that popped up was a pet adoption of a cat named Barbie in Hawaii.
Well wouldn't you know that they have come out with a study saying that cats and dogs can be given Covid by humans.
How much do you want to bet that once in pets it will mutate into something deadly along the lines of Small Pox.
I posted exactly what I think it will be in a post about a month ago.
So two for the price of one virus sale.

These pricks just never quit.
This is not coincidence. It never was.

And yes this is the lead in to the Behemoth of the sea being let loose.
More coming later.

https://thehill.com/changi...

https://www.khon2.com/2-fi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
and locally in KY it is deer season and they claim deer have covid.. spreading fear to hunters and gatherers... their articles are absurd but will push a narrative that benefits them for future lockdowns, controls and get-the-vax narratives. humans>pets>wildlife
you are correct, they are paving the way for greater good!

They are going to find covid fear everywhere with every animal
https://www.lex18.com/news...
11:28 AM - Nov 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 November, 04:53
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
They are trying to instill fear. Even a mango tests positive. LOL They may be able to control food on a shelf, but many can hunt and provide for their family's. They do not want that to happen. SUCH AN EVIL WORLD we live in. GOD WINS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 November, 04:46
There is no covid 19 virus or authentic test.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 01:19
Soon I believe from what I have been seeing it looks as though they will start killing off livestock saying it is saving our lives. It is going to be really bad if it goes that route.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 November, 05:02
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I think it was on the world economic forum, last year, that I saw them discussing bugs and worms as sources of protein and various grasses as high in vitamins and minerals.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
20 November, 12:44
Aren't they all Turds and AHoles?! It's also another allergy season that makes all noses of animals run if they suffer allergies, which, of course they do!!! Eat the deer.