John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 11:14
I came across a 8 line in Gematria when looking up the Behemoths God made on the 5th day...

It said "leave the horses, Ven, Ner, in Idaho, start, project, Aloha, Barbie."
I looked up Aloha Barbie and the first thing that popped up was a pet adoption of a cat named Barbie in Hawaii.
Well wouldn't you know that they have come out with a study saying that cats and dogs can be given Covid by humans.
How much do you want to bet that once in pets it will mutate into something deadly along the lines of Small Pox.
I posted exactly what I think it will be in a post about a month ago.
So two for the price of one virus sale.

These pricks just never quit.
This is not coincidence. It never was.

And yes this is the lead in to the Behemoth of the sea being let loose.
More coming later.

https://thehill.com/changi...

https://www.khon2.com/2-fi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
We have had CV. both me and my vaxed husband. We have 2 cats a dog, 1 donkey and 3 horses. We still maintained grooming and feeding them while we were very sick. I have not seen any illness in my animals? it's been 2 months since sick.
11:19 AM - Nov 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
20 November, 12:45
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Stop getting tested for covid. There are bioweapons in the swabs too. Go on with your life and heal your colds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 November, 03:06
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I only did once when it first came out because my Dr refused to refill my script for my COPD until I did. I switched Dr after getting my inhaler. (Which now I am afraid to use LOL). I use MMS instead

Catin Thehat @Cathills
20 November, 09:17
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Anyone know a "safe" test required for a necessary procedure?