Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
Forwarded from Electric Beings

Acupuncture Meridian points on the Earlobe.

By piercing the earlobe, you also damage your a energetic meridian point which is connected to the pineal gland (third eye).

This is an old slave system belief to prevent them from rebellion.

5 pics
09:52 PM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 November, 11:04
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Bummer. Stoopid fashion. What did I know at 12? 😄😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 November, 10:23
Part 2
Deuteronomy 15

12 And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee.

13 And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty:

14 Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the Lord thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him.

16 And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee;
17 Then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.

18 It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away free from thee; for he hath been worth a double hired servant to thee, in serving thee six years: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all that thou

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 November, 10:20
Why do anons put so much emphasis on the pineal gland, claiming it is their THIRD EYE? That is a pagan belief but anons have adopted it as their own.

Secondly, ear piercing is not something that God would okay if he thought this was so damaging to a person as to make them subservient and docile.

Back in the days of Moses, a Hebrew man could "buy" his poor Hebrew brother or a poor stranger that sojourned with the Jews. Though this has been portrayed as slavery, it actually was not. It was a contractual agreement between someone with money and someone who had no money, no means, no home. The poor person would work for the rich person but be released (from the verbal contract) in the seventh year. If the poor person chose to STAY, God commanded that the rich person pierce the ear of the poor person as a sign that that poor person was not being held captive as a slave but remained voluntarily in the service of the richer person.

God isn't cruel; not even to the poor. See Part 2

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 November, 09:59
Whoa! I would have never guessed this as it is all natural. I have never tried it nor will I now!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 November, 05:37
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
me either