Robby Ball @perfectsliders
All I can say is Thank you, which will never be enough.
09:45 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 February, 05:53
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
President Trump deserves our uttmost respect. Thank you Sir for all you have done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 February, 12:08
I had a dream that I actually got to give The Best President ever, Trump, A big thank you hug and when I did all fear was gone, such a calming feeling to know God is watching over him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
01 February, 12:06
God has answered the world's prayers with President Trump! God is a loving father! praise be to Jesus!

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
01 February, 10:29
That look on his face 😆

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
01 February, 10:23
i love him sooooo much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
01 February, 08:05
What a moment in History! We are living & supporting part of that moment...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 January, 06:18
🙏❣🙏

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
30 January, 05:22
Amen to that!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 January, 05:18

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 February, 12:57
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🌎

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
30 January, 05:06
Do you think he knows we are all still here...supporting him?

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
01 February, 09:02
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Even w All that he is dealing with now...the connection we have w our President is stronger than ever..one of the most poignant moments I will never forget is the First D.C. Rally "Against The Steal" our Trumpsters pulled off for his support. When he drove through those massive crowds showering him w pure Love ... and his eyes welled up w tears..I lost it for the pain I knew he was going through. That man I feel certain has had Dan Scavino checking w all socisl media for info on our reaction & support. Dan even tweeted once how thankful that were for us..
holding the line.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
01 February, 10:31
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Yes! I am sending a card today to the Winter Whitehouse for POTUS and Co. 😉

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
30 January, 11:53
Eternal gratitude!

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
30 January, 11:14
The world 🌎 will never be able to pay him for what he is doing for humanity.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
30 January, 11:14
He gladfully took all the slings for US😭

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 10:45
Still My President! Thank You! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
30 January, 10:37
I pray God blesses POTUS richly for all of the sacrifices he has made for us. 19! 17! Next president of the Republic + Q! (Wondering if this is why he kept stressing the year 1917???) Just a thought.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 January, 10:31
My husband and I agree that we owe him our lives, for the future of our grandchildren, nieces and nephews who have their lives yet to fulfill. Because of him and the Divine Guidance guiding him, they will have a future.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
30 January, 10:25
I think holding the line and never stop fighting for Trump is one of the best ways we shoe him our thanks!

Carmina Smith @gamma1
30 January, 09:55
Thank God for President TRUMP! One in a million!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 09:50
100% - forever grateful!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Forever! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻