Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 November, 01:23
123 : 11.11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
18 November, 01:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
More like 1:23am Eastern on 11/11/2021... Is @doqholliday pulling a @vincentkennedy and going MIA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
...the real/original Doq is on Twitter...this is a copycat account of that one...no idea/knowledge of anything past that, just sayin...
12:12 PM - Nov 19, 2021
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
19 November, 03:50
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
nope, this is the real @doqholliday and he came back today

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 November, 05:37
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
...I don't really follow along with the lopsided accounts anyway outside of some I use for crowd status metering so no bother either way for me really...there's a Doq on every f'n platform...and way too much attention attending the "Dojo's" of these types...that's how everyone waits for a JFK Jr. VP ticket in the last election and a Dailey Plaza drive by...
"NO outside comms" we were told, but these guys all somehow know the dirt the rest of earth can't figure out, right? Yeah, Right!

Too many Charlie Wards about...