Doq Holliday @doqholliday
DC continues to look more and more like a prison every day. You know [they] aren't doing it because DC is sacred to them. It's their cult holy land. It's been the place where more freedom robbers have gathered than any other place on earth. I'm glad it's looking like prison.
09:30 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
31 January, 02:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the deepstate's offer temple πŸ₯Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
31 January, 02:24
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
People called me crazy for thinking that it was a graveyard full of children but i feel it really 😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 January, 02:16
And NOW a prosperity moment By Pepe'πŸΈπŸ‘
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
30 January, 11:30
Pelosi wanted a permanent wall...haha. Good! She may find herself and the rest of the corrupt politicians locked up in that Capital Bldg with no way out until their trials! For once she had a good idea.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 January, 09:11
Since the barbed wire went up, I think of Nancy getting tangled up in it, her bus making laps around the block waiting for her great escape!

LeafsNation 925 @JustJess
30 January, 01:11
Yep, even Nancy called the Capitol a temple and referred to a sacred ritual under the dome.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
30 January, 12:08
Wonder what we're not seeing below ground - most know there's a tunnel system in this area too

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 January, 12:01
The planning has taken place, and we are all ready for them to be lured back. I wonder what will get them there. I wonder and pray for those making the plan take place. I pray for all of us, the good people that want an honest America and World.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 January, 12:01
Me. Too.

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
30 January, 11:59
Me too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 11:58
Wow Doq, that would be the best thing yet then to reverse their spells by taking their MOST SACRED place and making it their prision!
Cant think of a better wasy to reverse their evil spells!
Thanks

June Banasik @JuneB
30 January, 11:54
Here's a live cam of the White House where we can check periodically to see what's happening now. https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
30 January, 01:24
In response June Banasik to her Publication
Where is that building that was in front of the WH this past week???

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
30 January, 11:51
#MeToo !

Daniel Chesnut @MoonDog
30 January, 11:44
Doug I have learned there is a strong probability the White House will be perminately closed. Not to become a prison as I originally thought, but to be preserved as a Museum to forever stand as a reminder of this Dark period of History. President Trump will build anew, and it will be in another State all together, Texas?

Listen to the free videos, and learn thr Truth. Drcharlieward.com

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 11:34
It makes me physically sick to think that I sent my daughter there for 4 days on a middle school trip. Demonic place.

Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 11:29
Waiting for the show to begin.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
30 January, 11:29
😭😰😰😭

I had no idea what they have been doing to the children under that area in the tunnels...REGULAR orgies and sacrifices to Satan.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
30 January, 11:20
Pelosi called it a Temple

Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 11:31
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
Schumer referred to it as a sacred place.
No wonder, it sits on unholy ground!

Billy Lagrange @LetsQthis
30 January, 09:40
White House went dark for the 10th night in a row.

https://t.me/Trump2Q2QMAGA...

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 January, 09:37
Couldn't agree more DOQ. dc as well as the vatican- I refuse to capitalize the name of these places ever again.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
30 January, 12:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm with you 100% on that, Angie... ! Appears we're on the same page!

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
30 January, 09:35
I wonder why my Grandparent's were so eager to take me there when I was little. There's a werid story behind my Grandparents they're hiding. They called my Grandfather "the owl" at his "tennis club in Fort. Lauderdale." i just have to know what they were hiding..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 09:34
I have been to many prisons. My job had me in and out of minimum to maximum security. DC IS A PRISON ;)

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 January, 09:33
I was actually thinking the other day, would it unify Americans if it was all bulldozed down. It stands for all that is evil in DC. The Washington memorial, etc.

Betsy Ross @Catmo63
30 January, 10:14
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Excellent idea!

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
30 January, 09:33
Maybe due to the fact that it is a foriegn government on US soil. Act of 1871.