Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
15 November, 07:40
🚨This is not generally known, so please share it, EVERYWHERE‼️🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 November, 09:46
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Well it does give some good info on Ivermectin but I disagree with his statement that Ivermectin has been approved. The table stipulates that the drugs are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19 meaning only Remdesivir is approved and the other two are "Under evaluation". The devil is in the details

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
Yeah, I clocked that too, but if you get a staffer that doesn’t pick up on it, it might get through… Anything is worth a try, right now. 🙏
03:29 PM - Nov 18, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
18 November, 03:46
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
most vet/human drugs are the same other than dosage i.e. penicillin etc. If push comes to shove you may want to go to the feed store and buy Ivermectin for your 'horse'. It comes in a syringe that is calibrated by weight. There are videos online on how to do this if necessary. Not medical advice just common sense. What did Biden's chief of staff say about these ways of getting something you want when someone won't give it to you? Oh yeah. an ultimate workaround😂