Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:57
Nana drinks 8 oz of this everyday, but I get the tonic water that already has the quinnine in it.
Dont drink too much more than that I hear especially if you have heart issues.
It makes me feel better and I am pretty sure it is the reason my pineal gland is clearing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
I heard tonic water with quinine before bed helps those who suffer with restless leg syndrome.
09:06 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AliceDoneWondered in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
30 January, 09:29
In response Alice Wondered to her Publication
check the tonic water to make sure it doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup. you don't want to consume that. i''ve been drinking tonic water since covid started. the label changed and i checked ingredients and it had HFCS. Now i''m making my own with the skins of grapefruit and lemons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
30 January, 09:46
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
👍

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 January, 09:20
That is true, I started my father on this about 2 months ago, he mixes the tonic water with Orange juice, takes it 1 hour before bed, and his RLS is gone. within 2 days of starting it he no longer suffered at night. He also no longer gets leg cramps.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 January, 09:15
natural HCQ w/o big pharma fillers. been drinking it a Year....

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
30 January, 09:12
Yes, you have your facts straight.
Add some tumeric to it for arthritis pain

OLord Our God @OLordOurGod
30 January, 09:11
used it for years and it works! no more muscle cramps either!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 09:11
Well I have restless legs and I have not noticed a difference. The ony thing I have ever found that helps it is ropinerole and it works great. not over the counter tho doc will have to give it but it works everytime within 20 t 30 min,