Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 08:19
I just left CA and feel sad, like I somehow let CA down. Now I am in a new state feeling homesick having left my home state. I'm too old for this. I believe we made the right decision, but it's hard. I was isolated there. Thank you to anyone willing to listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
18 November, 08:27
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Where did you move to? I remember leaving my home state of 40 years to move from the left coast to the right coast. I was sad too. It was really hard. Leaving everything and everyone I was familiar with. 17 years later, we did it again to another new state...halfway between both coasts...sigh...I love where we are now and I really never want to do it again, but I miss being near family. Our families are on opposite coasts, but both coasts are lefty strongholds...we won't live on either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 09:24
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I moved to TN from CA. I miss my morning routines and the sunshine, and it is raining hard today where I am. I lived in GA for about 6 years so I know I will adjust, but I think being 53 years old, starting over here, I knew I would have these moments, but I believe I did what is best for me and my young adult sons. They were stifled where we were and had to choose between the shot and finishing university in CA. My heart hurts for them and I pray they will find peace and a better life here. Thank you again for responding.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
You are an amzing woman to do that for your kids! My home state was WA...I understand lack of sunshine, rain and depression 😜
09:30 AM - Nov 18, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MasklessMagoo in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 09:46
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I lived in WA State in the late 70's/early 80's. We moved in '79 from Orange California. I moved back to CA after high school and enjoyed life and college in CA. I always loved CA, but it has been destroyed. WA State was very beautiful in the 80's. I miss that time. Thank you for this compliment. It reassures me that we did the right thing! My sons are happy about the move. My oldest has to start all over, as his degree was centered in the entertainment industry/animation, so he has to start over and figure out how he will make his living, but he will continue with his art. I feel sad for them, because when I was their age it was not so hard to find work and to support oneself. We are sticking together right now and I tell them that we are family, that is what family does, and when they are ready to move out they can, but they always have a home.