Janet Lewis @jlws21
I just left CA and feel sad, like I somehow let CA down. Now I am in a new state feeling homesick having left my home state. I'm too old for this. I believe we made the right decision, but it's hard. I was isolated there. Thank you to anyone willing to listen.
08:19 AM - Nov 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
18 November, 08:27
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Where did you move to? I remember leaving my home state of 40 years to move from the left coast to the right coast. I was sad too. It was really hard. Leaving everything and everyone I was familiar with. 17 years later, we did it again to another new state...halfway between both coasts...sigh...I love where we are now and I really never want to do it again, but I miss being near family. Our families are on opposite coasts, but both coasts are lefty strongholds...we won't live on either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 09:24
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I moved to TN from CA. I miss my morning routines and the sunshine, and it is raining hard today where I am. I lived in GA for about 6 years so I know I will adjust, but I think being 53 years old, starting over here, I knew I would have these moments, but I believe I did what is best for me and my young adult sons. They were stifled where we were and had to choose between the shot and finishing university in CA. My heart hurts for them and I pray they will find peace and a better life here. Thank you again for responding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396