JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
How is it that an account (Whiplash347) with 262,000 followers and such a solid date dig as this re. The Greatest Show On Earth only has 27 comments? Asking for a fren. Telegram wouldn’t allow me to copy link strangely.

14 Red Heart on Xrp Mountain Queen Death? We know this week Tower Bridge is closing for 3 nights & Kyle Rittenhouse verdict happens too. They have activated National Guard for that.
We know UK & maybe Commonwealth stop work for 3 days followed by 10 days of mourning. Everything stops.
Stock markets, Social Media Blackouts etc. I will share an article from 2018 about what to expect. It is unprecedented. They mention Commonwealth being disolved too.
I think this below is very important. You know what must happen before Mike Lindell decertifies election at the Supreme Court on 23rd. We were shown [THIS WEEK]. Here is how it looks.

15th
16th - Nov 3 - 11.3
17th - Nov 4 - 11.4 - Major Cyber Attacks?
18th = Nov 5 - 11.5 (Fifth Of November) V for Vendetta
06:14 AM - Nov 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 12:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana thinks a lot of it has to do with the repetitiveness of what many that have been here a long time have been seeing, they may repost but fewer and fewer comment.
I have noticed that less and less conversations on all platforms with the exception of twitwit.
I believe this also has a lot to do with the set up of the platforms making communications on posts different.
Just my own thoughts here tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 November, 07:26
Try adding a space after the link itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 November, 07:11
Is That The 10 days Of Darkness? Sorry I’m Slow! I Pray!