Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 November, 06:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Dear Peggy, my condolences with this terrible loss. He was fully vaccinated and had even the booster shots, but died anyway of covid? So why on earth should we take those jabs that compromise the immune system???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 November, 06:00
Dear Peggy, I am sorry for your loss regardless of the cause.
I am also sorry that you have accepted incorrect conclusions not based on facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
17 November, 05:52
I just don’t understand what about this made any sense in her head. are people that lost and dense and she’s supposedly a lecturer at Penn State? yikes how sad.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 November, 05:41
Not blaming an injection that appears to be completely ineffectual then...

Zombie sheep have to have someone else to blame, as the word 'responsibility' has apparently been removed from their lexicon.