Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 November, 01:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
A Mask is a Trap from outside dangers to manifest? notice if you have health experience you know the etiquette of sterility is abused and over looked by people with an alternate Awareness and Goal other than the safety of others but self? Step back and look and see how it affect higher self and pay attention to what lesson is being pushed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
17 November, 05:15
Maybe I’m wrong, but this is common sense!! Breathing back in the exhaled waste is not good!! Everyone looks at me like i have 2 heads when i preach about this. 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 November, 04:03
Masks also cause brain damage, as witnessed by me every time I go out. 👇

Hypoxic brain injuries are brain injuries that form due to a restriction on the oxygen being supplied to the brain. The restricted flow of oxygen causes the gradual death and impairment of brain cells.

https://www.shepherd.org/p...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 November, 04:14
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
True... cell-death also means cancer...

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
17 November, 04:51
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I can hear it in many people, I call it the mask rattle!! Ive always had an ear for people having a nasaly voice or a chest congestion voice. 🤷‍♀️Its growing more and more. The “Mask rattle” . SO SAD!!!! “The Mask Rattle”. I coined it…….