John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Things have changed. I no longer have the time I thought.
You are being lied to by EVERYONE.
No one on forums but V.K. and Jim Jordan can be trusted.
NO ONE!
Nothing is what you think.
NO one has posted anything close to the truth on any forum
Start over.
Think BIGGGER, MUCH BIGGER!
God is here!!!!!

This is way beyond the scope of what you are expecting.
WAY BEYOND.
Next drops are all Q's
I will return if and when I can.
archive and share IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
Stay safe Patriots, you have the power of God.
05:32 AM - Nov 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 November, 07:17
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
No one on forums but V.K. and Jim Jordan can be trusted.
this statement puts this into a box

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 November, 08:17
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I am not arguing against how you feel, I can respect that and
Just my opinion, but actually it releases you from the box. It should make you think outside the box in order to research everything. We have been fed a narrative and tend to not go against the grain of what we have been told and that is lopsided. What James is asking us to do is form our own conclusions, test the theories and not limit ourselves by what others have said. He also many times says "Go back to the Q drops". Too many times I have been influenced to follow dates, events, and news only to find I have been deceived by false decodes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
17 November, 04:22
👇

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 November, 04:10
Bullshit, I'm close to dropping out!

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 November, 03:47
Not Flynn? Not Lin Wood? Not Sidney Powell? Everyone is lying? Pompeo? Scavino?

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 November, 07:40
In response Awake Now to her Publication
You can trust God; when you tune into your intuition; it will always steer you rightly! This is one of God's great Gifts to us; it is the only truly perfect thing about human beings; the Intuition. Now, regarding whether or not to trust Flynn, Scavino, Powell, yes, I trust them. Bear in mind, a huge, multi-dimensional battle is taking place; and much of what we see may or may not be real.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 November, 03:43
"NO one has posted anything close to the truth on any forum
Start over." Please explain🤔🤔🤔🤔

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 November, 07:06
VERY CRYPTIC ... so what you're saying is that none of us can be trusted, including you.
Not buying that message.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 November, 06:26
🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 November, 05:50
i cant see the image on ring but didnt you say he could be c -i (a)

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 November, 03:38
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I was able to zoom in. The ring has on it the same image as shown to the right.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 November, 05:38
What in the world is going on? Its getting hard to tell who are good and who are bad.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 November, 05:34
Godspeed John : )