r363l l10n @r363ll10n
16 November, 08:53
🔴Reported in Einstein Hospital in Philadelphia, PA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
Someone please help this man! Is there any one who cares any more? I thought this would end, it is only getting worse. People are afraid to even ask for help any more! I would rather die than to put myself or one of my loved ones into a hospital! This is wrong on so many levels. Do we even live in America any more? How many have to die alone? Now it is criminal just to want to be with your loved ones, what is next? Sorry but i'm not seeing any indication of the best is yet to come. Sadly most people are losing hope, just hiding in their own homes, they don't even let their dogs out any more and I live in an upscale community. Does any one else feel like this after seeing the same crap for almost two years now????
09:00 PM - Nov 16, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotT in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 November, 02:13
In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication
i gotta agree. Enough is enough. This plan.. SUCKS and makes m absolutely furious that we have to suffer like this. I would rather God come take us all than to go through this nightmare. We didnt deserve a second chance at life. and any MFer that says..."What an amazing time to be alive!" can shove it up their asses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396