r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴 Michael Flynn: ‘If We Are Going to Have One Nation Under God, Which We Must, We Have to Have One Religion’

https://resistthemainstrea...
01:57 AM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 November, 02:55
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Yeah, who decides that one religion? This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What's the matter with this man??? One person keeps the Sabbath on Saturday, one on Sunday, one keeps the Holidays, the other celebrates with pagans, one does this, the other does something different. I'd keep my EYE on this one. This sounds like something the Pope would say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 November, 02:51
Christianity.
After PURGE DEVIL AGENTS (POPE, etc) will be AGAIN TRANFORMED INTO PURE FORM, FOR THOSE, WHO OBEY ONLY SOURCE, OUR CREATOR AND HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST.

THERE IS NO SPACE FOR RELIGIONS UNDER INFLUENCE OF LUCIFER AND SATANIEL SUCH AS TORAH, ISLAM, HINDUISM OR BODHISM...
SORRY TO BURST YOUR RELIGIOUS BUBBLE PALS😇🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
15 November, 02:24

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 02:02
Freedom of religion. I know he don't mean know cult stuff. I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I also do what I want. Ie worship how I want.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 01:59
🧐