r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Devastating Video: Mountain Bike National Title Winner Kyle Warner Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Taking Pfizer Vaccine -- Ending Career

https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:44 PM - Nov 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
14 November, 11:06
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 💕 Kyle Warner 💕 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 November, 11:01
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
This is so sad. I live in the same town as this young man, and he is really struggling right now because people are being so hateful. To me and my friends he is a hero! He gave his testimony in Washington DC first week of November with Senator Ron Johnson and spoke so well. Yet this week he's in tears and breaking down. He needs prayers. Please send him some. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 November, 11:07
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Unfortunatly this happening all over the world ! Its dreadful!
I feel great trepidation for when the Jabbed realize what is going on - there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth for sure !
However if MSM and Fauci are still able to spew their garbage they will find some way, no doubt, to blame the unjabbed.