Cob Cob @Colob123
13 November, 07:14
Huge Increase In Teens Having Heart Attacks Is Blamed On Weed - YouTube

Website: https://saltmustflow.comarticle - https://whdh.com/news/cannabis-use-disorder-may-be-linked-to-growing-number-of-heart-attacks-in-younger-adults/htt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 November, 07:31
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
🀣everyone knows this ia bs .....desperate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
14 November, 07:09
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I sure hope so. I know some really DUMB people that think they are SMART because of their education and or ego.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 November, 07:16
πŸ€ͺstupidty will kill us all. The morons have taken control of earth and allowed the demons to flourish. GOD HELP USπŸ™

Cob Cob @Colob123
14 November, 07:25
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I have been awake for more than 10 years. It has been exhausting.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
πŸŒ΄πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŽ‹πŸƒπŸ₯€πŸŒΎπŸŒβ­πŸŒ€οΈπŸŒŠπŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ“πŸŽπŸ’
tell me about it, 1963 was the start of the big dig for truth, seeing evil ever since. Its earthly shit. Look away often🍹 cheers
07:32 AM - Nov 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it