Cob Cob @Colob123
13 November, 07:14
Huge Increase In Teens Having Heart Attacks Is Blamed On Weed - YouTube

Website: https://saltmustflow.comarticle - https://whdh.com/news/cannabis-use-disorder-may-be-linked-to-growing-number-of-heart-attacks-in-younger-adults/htt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 November, 07:31
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
🤣everyone knows this ia bs .....desperate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
14 November, 07:09
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I sure hope so. I know some really DUMB people that think they are SMART because of their education and or ego.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 November, 07:16
🤪stupidty will kill us all. The morons have taken control of earth and allowed the demons to flourish. GOD HELP US🙏

Cob Cob @Colob123
I have been awake for more than 10 years. It has been exhausting.
07:25 AM - Nov 14, 2021
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Terri Longoria @Tlong8
14 November, 07:35
very! so many dive in and ask me auestions only to follow up with “well if this were true we would have heard about it all by now on the news snd sll of the kuds would be rescued!” i spend lots of timd aline now sincs my hub passed because no one wants to wake up and except any of this! if it is on the 6pm news, its just gotta be true! i cant relate to that nentality !

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
14 November, 07:36
In response Terri Longoria to his Publication
lol sorry for typos ! wheres my glasses? lol

Cob Cob @Colob123
14 November, 07:36
In response Terri Longoria to his Publication
Oh I feel you. I did become a member of connecting consciousness and recently found some people that are local which are not fools. I am having coffee with one of them this Thursday. I plan on meeting as many as I can.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 November, 07:32
🌴🌱🌿🎋🍃🥀🌾🌝⭐🌤️🌊💦💧🍓🍎🍒
tell me about it, 1963 was the start of the big dig for truth, seeing evil ever since. Its earthly shit. Look away often🍹 cheers