Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
#LeBronJames making fun of #kylerittenhouse crying is rich.
Kyle had to defend himself against #FacistAntifaFelons who were trying to (admittedly) kill him.

Lebron cries when he gets a boo boo playing with a ball.

#LeBronIsACabalSlave #LebronsOnRoids #LeBronCryBaby

8 images
11:40 AM - Nov 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 November, 03:34
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
FOOK lebron, that pos needs to have his funds confiscated and send his ass to ghana...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
13 November, 03:23
What a loser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 November, 12:09
Kyle Rittenhouse didn't WANT to kill those thugs, they started it, and he defended himself.

Imagine being a 17 year-old and killing someone, I'm sure that would be very traumatic and emotional for anyone, let alone a kid that age.

I can't even comprehend what that young man must be going through right now.

I don't blame him one bit for breaking down and crying, that kid has been through A LOT.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
13 November, 01:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I broke down crying with Kyle when he started explaining being closed in by these brutal thugs and i'm sure alot of people did too. Let's pray the jury will be brave and deliver the innocent verdict we are all praying for.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 November, 02:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I watched a video by Body Language Ghost on YouTube, and towards the second half of the video, she went through that part of his testimony. She said she could tell he has PTSD by his body movements. 😢😭
Worth the view. Sorry, not good at posting videos.