Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
RD5 507 @RD5507
13 November, 02:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
As much as we'd like to distance ourselves from from Rotsch and similar fake Israelites, these cranial features fit within a wide range of samples of standard old humans. I heard some babies born feet first have such elongations by nature of their births.

Shill scientists will say anything they get paid to say even inventing new species and darwinistic connections that are not truthful just like darwin was a useful idiot to promote. The msin publishing houses were bought out long ago like the newspapers were and for the same reason - to shape public opinion. Smithsonian is a similar operation. The Bible publishers were taken over too. Debauchery after debauchery of the Holy Word as the decades go by. The evil families want everything common people call "knowledge" to be a lie. They have gone far in their attempts. Don't fall for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 03:16
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Yes, I hear you and agree. I have heard that some cultures bind heads for some unknown reason. But I like to think that Jacob Rothschild is inbred πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 November, 01:58
ben πŸ™„leur crane est bizarrement prenominent

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 01:59
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
ditto

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 November, 11:41
I have read about the sex that fell man in the garden was Eve did it first, then took Adam to experience it and Satan literally had a three-way with them inclusive of homosexual acts between Adam and Satan and thus wound up with the impregnation of Eve by both Adam and Satan. Cain was cast away into a populated world of other "humans" somehow outside/separate from the Garden. They were already there as he feared being killed by the outsiders everywhere he went so God marked him to preserve him...remember?

P.S.A. The tree of "knowledge" was what the word implied in the Old Testament times/jargon/lingo. If you had sexual contact with someone then it was called "knowing" them. Put two and two together...sex was the sin it has horrifically plagued us in every way since! Pedophelia=maligned sexual acts outside of nature/God's intention for the act is not what we do with it! They took from the tree of knowledge/sex for pleasure. This was NOT God's plan for us to know sex tTHAT way.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 November, 11:41
Raphaim...
Pre Adamites...
Fallen Ones...
Demons...
Vril...
"Aliens"

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 11:51
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Ž 100 percent

Operation Que @OperationQ
28 December, 05:28
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
πŸ”"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

TLee K55 @tleek55
13 November, 11:26
could be deformities that occur when you have offspring with family members.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 11:27
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
πŸ‘Šinbred, yes

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 November, 11:49
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
Oh yes, you reminded me - inbreeding to keep the lines "pure"

It not only leads to deformities but also mental health issues - they're insane psychopaths for several reasons & this is probably one of them

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 November, 11:20
I really do think it ties in with certain bloodlines & families & they may be hybrids but not true humans by the Creator

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 11:25
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ˜Ž