Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
14 November, 10:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
ME TOO ! Sadly because of my past and my sister I will FIGHT WITH ALL my might and what ever else the Good Lord put in me to WAKE UP and SPEAK the truth ! Also disernment ! I can literly FEEL them in pain !! Needless to say I get into a LOT of heavy discussions because of it.. I do this NOT for me , but #1 for my sister ! #2 . Because I CAN"T STAND pedos.. # GOD COMMANRED my hand to share on platforms ! They have shadow banned me from posting ! I WILL STILL NEVER EVER give up ! FOR THEM !!!!!!!!! AND NO I do not sleep much theses days !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
13 November, 10:04
😢😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 November, 09:39
The Least of These: Save the Children (Rescue)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 November, 11:19
Almighty God, RESCUE & SAVE EVERY CHILD being abused. Bring their abusers to faith in Jesus Christ & DESTROY them in Jesus' Name. Amen