TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 November, 06:11
The time draws near where the arrest of all the Pedophiles in Politics, the child murderers in Poltics, Treasonous Politicians and those involved in election fraud and Sedatous Conspiracy to overthrow the government.Also all those in MSM and Corporations will go down. In the end if you are any of these your ending will be by a Military Firing Squad. Arrest to trial = 3-4 days , arrest to execution = 10 days. If you are any of these prepare to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
12 November, 07:25
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
My friend, this is real this time be prepared with 4 weeks of water and food. Looking at somewhere in 15 days or less.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 November, 08:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am prepared to invite Patriots
who may need protein….
We can provide Buffalo Meat from a local rancher.
If the time presents itself,
We R ready.

🔷Let’s Ride🔷

12 November, 07:25
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
My friend, this is real this time be prepared with 4 weeks of water and food. Looking at somewhere in 15 days or less.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
12 November, 07:45
You got any new info to share?

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
12 November, 09:11
What makes you say this?