TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 November, 06:11
The time draws near where the arrest of all the Pedophiles in Politics, the child murderers in Poltics, Treasonous Politicians and those involved in election fraud and Sedatous Conspiracy to overthrow the government.Also all those in MSM and Corporations will go down. In the end if you are any of these your ending will be by a Military Firing Squad. Arrest to trial = 3-4 days , arrest to execution = 10 days. If you are any of these prepare to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 November, 07:42
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Is that a lizard on the left. They , demons have been here from day one . What happened Lizard's got hungry and demon humans sold our babies to them? Cant wait to hear the real story
These demons aren't bashful when they erect these statues .They expose their evil in front of our faces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 November, 08:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
So disturbing that contemplating behavioral thoughts so despicable that it is hard for me to fathom, yet it is right there!
These people are sick!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
12 November, 07:39
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
This is just so sick and has been right before our eyes.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 November, 07:52
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Yes, I never really recognized it myself until my favorite President... Donald J. Trump began shining the flashlight upon it, many more are waking up to the evil among us.
WWG1WGA!