Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
30 January, 05:30
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military.
Fully controlled.

Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Kevin Clinesmith - [KC] 11.3 - First Marker verified ? πŸ˜ŽπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Military is the only way... #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming . Nothing!
#MAGA #wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
30 January, 05:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The marker 11.3 means that the military justice code 11.3 enabled the takeover of D.C. by the military while "fake" Biden is temporarily president to wake people up. It has nothing to do with Kevin Clinesmith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 January, 09:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I know there have been theories on the posts before that they correlate with current events in the past year or two, but it seems like the actual current events happening right now are really relevant. Marker 11.3, Shadow Presidency, KC...My old phone has a Q website I cant find one on Playstore do you have any ideas where to get an app for the posts on my new phone?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
30 January, 09:51
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Heya! It does seem so right!?
QAlerts . Just use their weblink to get Q drops .