Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
30 January, 05:24
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
wouldn't be Podesta's arrest, first marker?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Star* Dancer* @Stardancer
30 January, 05:13
What does pol stand for again? I remember @santasurfing asking it about it one time but now I can't recall what it was.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
30 January, 12:27
True

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
30 January, 10:24
Done in 30❓ That would be today. Freedom day tomorrow based on Trump EO❓ 🙏🙏🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 January, 05:15
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
30 days from the fake inauguration is what I'm thinking. Or maybe 30 days from January 6th, when Pence refused to de-certify the election 🤔🤔🤔 I'm leaning toward the fake inauguration 30-day countdown, though. Remember, General Flynn asked us to allow another 30 days after Slow Joe was "sworn in."

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 January, 05:25
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
If I've learned anything this last year..throw dates and times out the door. Too many variables. If we are watching, so are [They] 🙂

IChing IChing @IChing
30 January, 10:21
Yes, the whole theory is based on millitary in control. But we only assume they are , what if thet aren't? It is freaking me out.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 05:12
In response IChing IChing to his Publication
They've sure got DC fenced off and at least 30 thousand troops there- and the general said on GMA that they were going to have a 'smooth transition into military control"- that's pretty convincing to me.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
30 January, 09:19
5:5

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
30 January, 05:47
The marker 11.3 means that the military justice code 11.3 enabled the takeover of D.C. by the military while "fake" Biden is temporarily president to wake people up. It has nothing to do with Kevin Clinesmith.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
30 January, 09:47
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
I heard differently, but I also get multiple drop decodes. However, I'm going to say this was verified.