Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 November, 01:22
(I just watched Stew Peters interview Ally. I believe her. Watch and decide. She names names and says there are tunnels under the Getty Museum, under schools, and under cemeteries for trafficking children. She says it's not just people at the top, but that even some teachers, police, and social workers, etc., are involved. She said organ harvesting, drinking blood, and MK-Ultra is all real. She also said that MO is a man. And she said she likes President Trump and was encouraged by his efforts to stop human trafficking. After hearing Jim Caviezel talk about much of this not too long ago, and now hearing Ally's story ... where are all the true journalists??)

The Professor's Record
Forwarded from
Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸
"If Ally’s story doesn’t get shared everywhere, her pain will be for naught.

I find Ally credible, brave and believable.

Those saying otherwise, WAKE UP!"

https://rumble.com/vp0za3-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
12 November, 03:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I wish Stew would've challenge her more on evidence. She said she had videos, etc. If she really want's to be relevant, she needs to get that out there. Stew should've pulled a Project Veritas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
This is only the beginning of the disclosure.

She is one if the brave ones that needs to be protected.

Stew was just the introductory act.
09:02 AM - Nov 12, 2021
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it