Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
3 hours ago I was encouraging someone else.
Now I just found out, my hubby's request for vax exemption just got DENIED
What're we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?
Start all over again? Im 51, he's 56.
We've got 3 kids, two under 12.
We're just regular people
07:22 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 November, 10:06
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
...was it a religious exemption...hearing thru the medical grapevine those are making it thru the system better than medical exemptions...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 05:47
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
it was religious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krista King @King0426
11 November, 10:05
look for remote wirk from home from a company not madating

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
11 November, 10:03
Saying prayers for you and your family.

12 November, 05:47
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
thank you so much

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
11 November, 10:02

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
11 November, 09:49
praying for you

12 November, 05:48
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
thank you so much

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
11 November, 09:41
i feel awful that you and everyone has to go through this BS. I am actually very angry about all this c19. I often think about the stress everyone is under at this time and makes my heart heavy.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 November, 09:26
Class action lawsuits are effective...there are lawyers that will taje it on and bet on you winning

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

11 November, 07:44
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Pratt & Whitney

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 November, 07:37
I am in same boat. We are going to tighten our belts… squeeze every last cent… cancel all extras… teenagers get weekend jobs… bring all debt payments to minimums… and go get ANY job we can grab while applying for a new good job. And trust in God!!!!

11 November, 07:43
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
hmph. we were already doing all.of that.
i know you're trying to help, thank you. im just frustrsted. this is no game and we're gonna lose everything. we don't take vacations. we have no extras. ditched cable in '04. are you my age ? because this is not the time this can even be happening to us

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 November, 07:37
I am in same boat. We are going to tighten our belts… squeeze every last cent… cancel all extras… teenagers get weekend jobs… bring all debt payments to minimums… and go get ANY job we can grab while applying for a new good job. And trust in God!!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 November, 07:29
Start your own business; and there are companies that do not mandate anything. Where one door closes, God opens another.

11 November, 07:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
we don't have any money to start a business

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 November, 07:26

11 November, 07:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
thank you😭