Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 04:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 04:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
must just be me that can’t post anything but words then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 04:54
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
I can post gif's but thats it.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 04:58
I’ve never been able to post any articles or videos, i’m assuming that’s because they want paying. Memes and gifs were fine though, but they’re not working now, and the same reloading thing is happening like on Twitter.

11 November, 04:59
definitely some weird things happening today.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 05:20
I think this is jusy another cabal owned forum.

11 November, 05:21
could be....or even bigger maybe...possibly the projected world trying to fight back as its matrix is being destroyed from within.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 November, 05:25
Its amazing no one says , hey , I don't pay a nickel to use this site. Someone must. A lot of nickels. You think they won't attack us here ? Imagine what it takes to defend it. Never mind keep it going. People have 0 idea how much work goes into all of this. Yet, they cry about not being able to upload for a bit. Had some grace and faith people. You are here for a reason

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 05:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Was here for a reason but Q keeps lying, so fcuk them the reasons can be fought out on the streets.

11 November, 05:32
Be specific

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 05:41
I was here to pass on informstion and gain some more to share elsewhere. The military played it wrong by keeping willing fighters from the fight, patience is not there anymore. Standing still holding the line like a faggot is’nt what i am here for, and the wanker that keeps saying it is not fit to lead an army he needs relieving of his duty, he has no place on any battlefield.

11 November, 05:44
and I have 2 sons serving on the Seas currently. better be careful mocking the military. I would call that STUPID

Pepe Kek @Pepe
Maybe so, but they can’t have it all their own way in WW3. Alot of deaths to come from the people close to us because they want to play comms rather than show. Some of us wanted to help not sit on the sidelines.
06:12 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pepe in this post can reply
11 November, 06:19
everything is local.make an impact locally. When I was a child a rumor could go halfway across the world just by word of mouth

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 06:31
In England there is no unity, it has never existed in my lifetime. I’m embarrassed to be amongst these soft feminised men, I will leave this shithole when this is over.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 November, 06:31
In England there is no unity, it has never existed in my lifetime. I’m embarrassed to be amongst these soft feminised men, I will leave this shithole when this is over.